Gentle, effective and oh so kind to skin!
This cleanser is perfect for those who have a slightly drier skin, those who like to double cleanse (oil cleanse followed by another cleanse - we are huge fans of this method), those in drier areas of the country (or anyone who has spent winter in JHB!!), and it even works well as a shaving oil. Gender neutral and simple, with some superstar oils of African origin (Kalahari Melon, Marula and Mongongo) to lift and remove impurities. Pineapple enzyme gently slough off dead skin cells, and Coconut oil and Squalene to moisturise and renew.
This product is free-from: Parabens, Phtalates, Sulphates, Silicones, Micro-beads, PEGs, Formaldehyde, BPA's, Petroleum derived Ingredients, Synthetic Fragrances and Dyes.
Cruelty-free + Vegan + Dermatologist approved.
How to use:
- Use AM and PM.
- For oilier skin types - use Cleaner Colada as your first cleanse, followed by Jelly Splash to complete your double cleanse in the evening.
- For drier skin types - use Cleaner Colada on its own AM and PM.
- Apply one pump to dry hands and massage into dry skin to lift the day's impurities from the skin.
- Only when the product has been massaged into the skin, add water to emulsify.
- Remove cleanser and impurities with a damp face cloth.
Kalahari Melon (rich in omegas for suppleness, nourishing, antioxidant rich, aids restructuring and regeneration), Marula (rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants) and Mongongo (aka Manketti oil, rich in omegas for suppleness, and vitamin E which acts as an antioxidant), Pineapple Enzyme (a natural exfoliator that breaks protein bonds between dead skin cells), Coconut Oil ( hydrating, soothing, healing).
S T R L ? informed shopping:
Contains alcohol - Cosmos-Certified, derived from plants and in concentrations less than 0.25%.